Wednesday 27 February 2013

When Life's Busy ...

Life is very busy in this Stylish home right now, and as part of my Living Well with MS lifestyle I am supposed to be keeping my stress levels down.  Oh well.


You'll all forgive me if I'm a little quiet until things calm down again, won't you?

In the meantime if you're looking for some bloggers who are managing to juggle all the balls in the air, check out these lovely ladies.

Cas from Peaches & Maple.  She had to shut down her blog and set it up at a new address because of some cyber bullying, so don't loose her.  She's now here.



For stunning photos of Bondi and beach decor, see Cheryl at Beachcomber


Great revamps from The Suburban Stylist aka Rachael from Hip Brown Things


For an insight into life on Sydney's beautiful Northern Beaches, lots of beach style decor, and easy cooking head on over to Carolyn at Desire Empire.


The spray painting ninja herself, Natalie from In the Night Sky blog.


and for Shabby Chic style at it's best, Kate at Lilies for Kate.


There are many other lovely blogs I read, and I don't want to offend anybody, but these are some of the girls I visit often.

Whilst I may be quiet on the blogging front for a while, you can still find me on instagram and pinterest (see links at top right) - two of my favourite social media hangouts!


post signature

15 comments:

  1. Oh you are the sweetest girl. Thanks for the mention.

    We shall be here when you return. Hope you get on top of it all and stay well.
    Carolynxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you're a sweetheart! I'm honored to be mentioned!! Take care, and don't stress!! Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naw thanks for the shout out buddy ;) Keep thinking Zen thoughts and remember to breathe. I'll catch you over on IG :))
    Cas x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these blogs Kylie. Hope all is well and let me know if you want to catch up. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much kylie!
    keeping up the posts is hard work sometimes.
    take care of yourself.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep those stress levels down. Very important! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the suggestions Kylie - most of these are new for me, so I'm heading over to enjoy their blogs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no, you're not allowed to disappear too. So sorry, things are kind of crazy right now. Whilst clearly, I dont like change Miss Kylie... you are being v wise! Thankyou for the cute lil plug, you are a true honey bun Rach xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just spotted your lovely yellow flowers.
    Are you ok???
    Love Tania xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. 免費進入主播裸聊室
    免費夫妻視頻真人秀
    免費女主播聊天室
    國外免費開放聊天室
    做愛裸聊室
    美女秀聊天室破解版
    免費同城交友聊天室
    台灣免費視頻裸聊室
    美女視頻直播秀房間
    美女秀場裸聊直播間
    真人少婦視頻裸聊裸聊yy號寂寞少婦聊天室日韓AV女優貼圖夫妻網鴛鴦吧免費影片
    真人夫妻視頻裸聊九秀美女直播poco美女秀港台寫真女星貼圖私人性伴遊網77pzp影片網
    真人裸聊視頻交友我秀美女直播成人黃色電影一級片高清成人人體社區鴛鴦吧免費影片 浣腸
    真人美女裸聊色聊網站美女視頻聊天室快播成人午夜激情電影性伴遊網go21av亞洲免費影片
    美女視頻直播秀場韓國美女視頻直播間兩性健康交流社區成人黃色視頻免費的土豆網免費影片

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...